- Crime Scene Investigation
- Food Chemistry
- Gak Recipe
- Ice Cream
- Showy Demonstrations
- Color and Lights
- Flight & Airplanes
- Machines 4 Kids
- Physics 4 Kids
- Robots 4 Kids
Explorations 4 Kids
- Computer Literacy
- Drivers Ed
- Fine Arts
- General Interest
- Health & Fitness
- Language Arts
- Science Experiments
- * Astronomy
- * Biology
- * Chemistry
- * Earth Science
- * Physics
- Social Studies
A to Z Home's Cool
- Welcome to Homeschooling
- Beginning to Homeschool
- Community Networking
- Curriculum Shopping
- Distance Learning Programs
- DVD Rentals
- Early Years
- Explorations 4 Kids
- Field Trips
- Gifted Kids
- Holiday Directory
- Homeschooling Jokes
- Laws & Legalities
- Lessons & Ideas
- Methods & Styles
- Regional Information
- Religion & Cultural
- Special Needs
- Support Group Resources
- Teens & College-Bound
- Thoughts & Hard Facts
- Supercharged Science
- The secret to giving your kids a really great homeschool science education...even if you don't know much science yourself, or don't have the time to teach it.
Showy chemistry demonstrations for advanced
students and teachers to amaze and delight younger kids.
Since chemistry is a process, not just a collection of facts,
children should be encouraged to do what real chemists do: make
predictions, design and modify experiments, make observations,
and draw reasonable conclusions. No liability for personal injury
or damage to property or facilities will be assumed by A to Z
Home's Cool in connection with these activities and experiments.
Be sure you understand lab
safety considerations before you start.
The Interactive Library is about "real interactivity"!
The database contains hundreds of activities that make use of
sophisticated java, vrml and shockwave programs. For those who
can't afford the mess.
Grovenstein & Igor's Halloween Lecture Notes
My name is Dr. Grovenstein and I would like to welcome you to
my laboratory. Today, I would like to talk to you about one of
my favorite topics BURNING! (I love burning)
View lecture demonstrations up close. Choose a demonstration
which has illustrations and video to help you understand how
What is chromatography, you ask?? Well, quite simply,
it is a broad range of separation methods used to separate and
analyze complex mixtures.
Nice series of experiments using ordinary household chemicals
that could be used as a chemistry course for those about 12 and
Create your own chemistry game with Quia tools or play some of
the other games designed by visitors to this site.
- Bookmark A to
Z Home's Cool Showy Chemistry Demonstrations
- Chemistry Books & Kits From
Amazon.com for advanced students
Illustrated Guide to Home Chemistry Experiments: All Lab, No Lecture
by Robert Thompson
- For students, DIY hobbyists, and science buffs, who can no longer get real chemistry sets, this one-of-a-kind guide explains how to set up and use a home chemistry lab, with step-by-step instructions for conducting experiments in basic chemistry.
- Now also available from Robert Thompson, CK01/CK01M Standard/Honors Home School Chemistry Laboratory Kit.
- Prentice Hall Molecular Model Set For Organic
by ESM Prentice Hall
- This kit enables users to build virtually all simple molecules
encountered in organic chemistry.
- Hands-On Chemistry Activities with Real Life
Applications, Volume 2
by Norman Herr, James Cunningham
- This comprehensive collection of over 300 intriguing investigations-
including demonstrations, labs, and other activities- uses everyday
examples to make chemistry concepts easy to understand.
- Chemistry: Concepts and Problems : A Self-Teaching
by Clifford C. Houk, Richard Post
- Whether you are studying chemistry for the first time on
your own, want to refresh your memory for a test, or need a little
help for a course, this concise, interactive guide gives you
a fresh approach to this fascinating subject.